AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial Law
Tim worked at Brand Partners as a paralegal for many years while completing his law degree part time. This placed him in the unique position of becoming a junior lawyer with a senior lawyer’s experience.
Tim's principle areas of practice include:
- Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial law
- Property law
Areas of Expertise
- Preparation/negotiation of commercial contracts and associated advice
- Drafting and advising on shareholders agreements and unitholders agreements
- Preparation and enforcement of security documents
- PPSR compliance and registration
- Contractual and commercial disputes
- Sale and acquisition of property
- Subdivision and property development including due diligence
Outside the law, Tim is a member of the Victoria Racing Club, Melbourne Racing Club and Carlton Football Club. He is passionate about live music, particularly delta, hill country and Chicago blues.