AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial Law
- Property Law
After graduating from University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Laws, Terence completed his legal training at a general practice city firm.
Terence practises in a broad range of general litigation matters having appeared in the Magistrates’, County and Supreme Courts and statutory tribunals and is admitted to practice in all Australian Federal Courts.
Terence has acted for a diverse range of clients across the Building, Construction, Property Development, Transport and Logistics, Financial Services Providers and Broking, Liquor and Hospitality, Real Estate, Winemaking and Information Technologies industries.
Terence has acted in matters including:
- professional negligence, regulatory and disciplinary proceedings
- retail and commercial leasing disputes
- breach of contract, termination of contract and disputed debts
- hospitality and liquor licensing
- summary crime and motor traffic law
- restraint of trade, non-solicitation, protecting confidential information and injunctive relief
- personal injury compensation and workplace injury claims
- licensing tribunals and probity requirements
- employment, unfair dismissal, adverse actions and terminations
- corporate insolvency, winding up and preference claims
- debt recovery, enforcement and trade debtor insurance claims
- business licensing and sale of business
- town planning and local laws compliance
Prior to joining Brand Partners, Terence established a specialty practice in liquor licensing and hospitality law. Having acted for some of Melbourne’s best known venues, Terence has acted in sale of business, leasing, compliance matters, defence to prosecutions and advising on industry best practice.
Terence was thrilled when his loyalty and optimism for his beloved Western Bulldogs was finally rewarded in 2016.