Havva Nur Celik
Havva holds a Bachelor of Laws with Honours and Bachelor of International Relations (double degree) from La Trobe University. She graduated from Leo Cussen with an Advocacy Award. She is also an active member of Victorian Women Lawyers. Havva primarily practices in Litigation and Commercial law.
Havva has acted in matters including:
- breach of contract, termination of contract and disputes over debts
- sale and acquisition of business
- retail and commercial leases and franchises
- drafting and advising on deeds and commercial agreements
- liquidation and winding up
- intellectual property and information technology
- disputes over estates and probate
Havva feeds her passion for global politics by publishing opinion articles in international newspapers. Havva has travelled to over 25 countries yet she remains a classic Melbournian - she hunts for new cafes but always orders a soy cap.